Training Courses from only £300.00 + vat
Training Courses available all week including Sundays
The Construction Plant Competence Scheme (CPCS) is a card based scheme to prove the skill and competency of plant operators across the UK. As the largest and most significantly recognised card scheme for the plant industry, it helps to prove the holder’s operating skills as well as his or her health and safety awareness.
We have the best prices in the country, and we offer discounts for multiple tests.
The prices quoted below are for experienced operators only
- 1 Machine A09 Forward Tipping Dumper On Its Own £300 + VAT
- 1 Machine A31 Ride On Roller On Its Own £300 + VAT
- 2 Machines A09 Forward Tipping Dumper And A31 Ride And Roller £450 + VAT Weekdays & £550 + VAT weekends.
Do I Qualify For The CPCS Assessment?
To qualify for the CPCS scheme, candidates must hold CITB Health & Safety Certification, prior to commencing any CPCS training or assessments.
The CITB Construction Skills Health and Safety Test is the industry standard, taken by over 250,000 people every year. It is there to ensure everybody working in construction has a minimum level of Health & Safety awareness.
Subsequently, the CITB Health & Safety Certification Touch Screen Test is an essential part of qualifying for the CPCS Card and Schemes. Without it you will not be able to get on site.
Call Us On 02476 370 066 To Arrange Your CITB Touch Screen Test
About The CPCS Assessment
The CPCS training scheme predominantly consists of two elements, the theoretical and the practical assessment.
The CPCS Theory Test
The CPCS Theory test is a verbal recording, with a maximum time allowance of 1 Hour. 2 hours will be allocated for those candidates requiring an interpreter for the test. The number of questions asked may vary depending on the type of machine you are being assessed on. The mark required to pass is 80%
The CPCS Practical Test
The CPCS Practical Test will be carried out at our CPCS Training Centre. The time allowed for the practical assessment is also dependant on the type of machine plant you are being assessed on. Please note that only certain types of machines are deemed as “Off Centre Machines” – Call 02476 370 066 for more details.
Categories Available For CPCS Assessment Include:
- (A58) Tracked Excavator 360 Below 10 Tonnes
- (A59a) Tracked Excavator360 Above 10 Tonnes (Note if you pass your test on a machine above ten tonnes, you automatically get below ten tonnes as well)
- (A59b) Wheeled Excavator360 Above 10 Tonnes (Rubber Duck) (Note if you pass your test on a machine above ten tonnes you automatically get below ten tonnes as well)
- (A09a) Forward Tipping Dumper Wheeled
- (A09b) Forward Tipping Dumper Tracked
- (A10) Excavator 180 Below 5 Tonnes
- (A12) Excavator 180 Above 5 Tonnes (Note if you pass your test on a machine above five tonnes you automatically get below five tonnes as well)
- (A17c) Telescopic Handler (Above 9 meters all sizes excluding slew)
- (A77) Telescopic Handler (360 Slew) (Note if you pass your test on this machine you will automatically get standard telescopic (A17c) and underslung load (A17e)
- (A21) Wheeled Loading Shovels
- (A23) Bob Cat Skid Steer Leader
- (A25) Scissor (A26) MEWPS Boom
- (A31) Ride On Roller
- (A56) Rear Tip Dump Truck – Articulated All Sizes
- (A33) Agricultural Tractor
- (A36) Lorry Loader All Endorsements
- (A40) Slinger Signaller
* Please note that discounts are available for multiple tests.