Training Courses from only £750.00 + vat
Training Courses available all week including Sundays
At Nationwide Construction Training Ltd, we specialise in NVQ Construction Courses. Our NVQ programs predominantly focus on plant machinery and “Slinger Signalling” qualifications, with assessment and certification offered throughout the Midlands and the rest of the country.
Construction Plant NVQs were introduced to enable people already in the construction industry to gain relevant competency qualifications. These are qualifications related to specific areas and based on the work, currently undertaken by the candidate.
Gaining the qualification is done through assessments on site, with all criteria having been laid down by the Construction Awards Alliance (CAA).
We have the best prices in the country, and offer discount on multiple NVQs.
How Do I Start My NQV?
The application process for the NVQ is simple, this is what happens: -
- Contact Us By Phone Or E-Mail
- Get Registered With Us
- Have NVQ Induction
- An Assessor Will Be Allocated To You
- The Assessor Will Contact You & Arrange Site Visits
- You & The Assessor Will Collect Evidence Required
- He Will Build Your Portfolio
- When Complete It Will Be Signed Off
- You Will Receive Your NVQ Certificate
- You Can Then Apply For Your Blue Card
Additional Information About Construction NVQs
There are mandatory units contained within the Plant Operations & Slinger Signaller NVQ Courses. These include:
- QCF 641 – Conform to General Workplace Safety
- QCF 642 - Conform to Efficient Work Practices
Our team of instructors and assessors prides itself in providing excellent advice and support to all candidates, helping each applicant who successfully enrols on an NVQ Construction Course to every extent possible.